Kevin McDonald, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Kevin McDonald, FNP is from Galveston, TX and attended Ball High School. After high school, he earned a Bachelors of Nursing from The University of Texas Medical Branch. He then continued his education and earned a Family Nurse Practitioner license from The University of Texas Medical Branch. Kevin has 10 years experience treating patients in the Emergency Room and Urgent Care. After work, he enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 children.
Nurse Practitioners can evaluate, diagnose and treat patients by performing the following:
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests such as lab work, x-rays, MRI and CT scans
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions, high blood pressure, and injuries
- Prescribing medications
- Trigger Point Injections
- IV Nutrition
- Lipo-B Weight Loss
- Managing patients care
- Nutrition counseling
- Educating patients on disease prevention and positive health and lifestyle choices
- Joint Injections (Coming Soon)
- PRP Injections (Coming Soon)
To book an appointment with Kevin McDonald, FNP, call us at 281-993-2122 or . . .